[Can ginseng put natural temperature in autumn?
】 _Autumn_How to save
Ginseng is a very nourishing Chinese medicine in life. Generally, autumn is the season to eat ginseng. There are many types of ginseng. Everyone usually sees American ginseng, and American ginseng cannot clear heat, and it can also effectively avoidFire, ginseng can be stored at room temperature in autumn. American ginseng’s tonic effect is very large. It can not only enhance the human body’s immunity, but also easily smooth the skin.
1, the efficacy and role of American ginseng
1. Strengthen the heart muscle and strengthen the heart’s mobility.
2. Strengthen the central nerve, stabilize the limbs and restore fatigue, have sedative and anti-alcoholic effects, enhance memory, and have significant effects on Alzheimer’s disease.
3. It can adjust blood pressure and make temporary or persistent blood pressure drop.
Inhibit arteriosclerosis and promote red blood cell growth, increase the amount of hemoglobin.
4, can regulate the secretion of diabetic islands, so it is effective for diabetes.
5. It can regulate the secretion of toxins and promote metabolism in the liver.
6, can enhance physical strength and greatly help athletes equipment.
7. Inhibit vitamin growth and increase immune function.
8. It promotes digestion, and has a beneficial effect on chronic gastric disease and gastrointestinal weakness.
2, how to eat American ginseng in autumn
1. Containing method: steam the skinless American ginseng in a rice cooker to soften it, then cut the ginseng into thin slices with a knife and put it in a glass bottle, containing 1 tablet at a time, 2-4 grams per dayIn your mouth before breakfast and after dinner, chew carefully.
2, brewing method: Grind American ginseng into a fine powder, take 5 grams, wrap it with gauze or filter paper.
Put the boiling water in the cup and replace it after about 5 minutes after capping. Repeat the brewing several times until it is tasteless.
3, stew method: slice the raw skin American ginseng, 2?
Put 5 grams into a porcelain bowl and soak it with water for 3?
Seal the mouth of the bowl, and place it in the pot and steam for 20?
Take 30 minutes, half an hour before breakfast.
4. Steaming method: Grind American ginseng into a fine powder, mix 5 grams of American ginseng fine powder with each egg, and take after steaming.
5. Make soup method: Cut the raw skin American ginseng into thin slices, put 5 grams each time to make a vegetable soup and cook.
Vegetable soup, medicine and food, once a day.
6, porridge method: take 50 grams of rice, add water to cook porridge after washing, porridge, add 5 grams of American ginseng fine powder, until porridge, should be taken daily for breakfast.
7, the method of making wine: take 30 grams of American ginseng and put it in a net, soak it with 500 grams of rice wine, seal and use after 7 days.
Drink 20 ml twice a day on an empty stomach.
Add as much wine as you can, and take it with a light flavor.
Notes on eating American ginseng1. Is there a substitute for American ginseng? American ginseng is a drug after all, and it also has side effects.
For example, some people (mostly the contraindicated people introduced above) will experience chills, decrease in body temperature, loss of appetite, abdominal pain and diarrhea after taking American ginseng; there may also be dysmenorrhea and prolonged menstrual periods; and others may cause allergic menstruation and prolonged periodsThere are blisters of various sizes, with abnormal corrosion and itching. After stopping the drug, the blisters can resolve on their own.
2. The contraindicated people of American ginseng have pale faces, swollen faces, chills and colds, slow heartbeat, loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting, abdominal pain, bloating, thin stools, and greasy tongue coating. American ginseng should not be used.
Children with stunted growth and indigestion should not take American ginseng.
People with cold, cough or acute infection with damp and heat should not take American ginseng.
Afraid of cold, it is physically cold, so it is not suitable to take American ginseng.